Basic Pistol & AZ CCW Permit
FMI’s Basic Pistol Course is designed to teach the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely. The focus of this course is on safety, marksmanship, and concealed carry.
Who should take this course?
Anyone desiring an Arizona Concealed Carry Permit; or, anyone new to owning and firing pistols, such as teenagers, young adults, and older adults who have purchased their first pistol.
$100 per person
Please see our Refund Policy.
November 10, 2012 (7:30 – 5:30)
- Lesson I: Weapons Safety and Pistol Fundamentals
- Lesson II: Arizona Law
- Lesson III: Marksmanship
- Lesson IV: Selecting a Pistol and Equipment
- Lesson V: Marksmanship (Range)
- Lesson VI: Multiple Targets (Range)
- Lesson VII: Practical Shooting (Range)
- Lesson VIII: Marksmanship Drills (Range)
- Lesson IX: AZ CCW Qualification (Range)
Students under the age of 18 will require a signed consent form from their parent or guardian. Student must be 21 years or older to qualify for the AZ CCW Permit. State issued identification is required to verify age.
Students are to bring their own pistol and a suitable holster. If you do not have a pistol, then a rental pistol may be available for an additional fee.
200 rounds of ammunition. Reloads and hand loaded ammo are not permitted.
Hearing and eye protection are required.