Community Service is a fundamental element of FMI’s business plan. As a Veteran Owned Business, it is natural that our focus is on supporting our Soldiers and Veterans in need. The dedication and sacrifices of these men and women are solely responsible for the freedoms that we enjoy today, especially the right to own and bear arms. No other nation enjoys the firearms freedoms that we do as American citizens. Even “free” societies such as England and Australia have experienced the mandatory confiscation of personal firearms. FMI created V4V as a way to say “Thank You” to our veterans.
- Every Six Months, FMI will Select a Charitable Organization that Supports our Active and Veteran Troops
- FMI will donate 10% of All Profits to that Group
- FMI will Organize and Host Special Shooting Events and Classes, and will Donate at least 50% of the Event Profits
Every training dollar you spend with FMI supports our Veterans!
How You Can Help:
- Take a Class with FMI
- Sponsor a Fundraising Event with Services or by Donating Prizes and Raffle Items
- Are You a Veteran Owned Business? Then Consider Joining our V4V Network